Amicus.io is looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for maximizing the value and potential of the products created by development teams, creating a collaborative work environment, and shepherding product(s) from conception to launch.
This is an opportunity to join an early-stage fintech company with a mission for revolutionizing charitable giving. As part of the product management team, reporting to the Sr. Director of Product, you will work in all facets of product development including frequent interactions with the development, design, and charitable services teams. You will be expected to help shape the continued evolution of our processes and procedures, be an integral part in driving ongoing ideation, and be responsible for prioritization and enhancements to our products. You will be encouraged to develop a good understanding of both business & technical aspects of the company.
The right candidate will have a passion for joining a purpose-driven early-stage company, an unwavering desire to provide outstanding products to our clients and end-users, and a natural curiosity for learning more about how Amicus.io is in the business to help generosity grow.
- Translate market needs into clear product requirements and agile stories
- Define goals, success metrics, priorities, and features for each release
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure the clarity of vision and business objectives
- Maintain the product backlog
- Participate in agile development rituals
- Collaborate with designers during discovery stages
- Balance the needs of clients and internal stakeholders
- Be accountable for the outcome
- Foster product leadership within the organization
- Help shape the roadmap
- Balance of technical knowledge, business acumen, and design aptitude
- Ability to execute
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence and inspire partners
- Highly organized with personal accountability
- Problem solving
- 2-3 years in product owner or similar roles, preferably in startup environments
- Working knowledge of agile development practices
- Proven track record of project or product delivery
- Background in technology, product, software or UX
- Experience working in software / FinTech space desired
- Experience with large financial institutions (financial services industry) strongly desired
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, salesforce strongly desired
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Works in an office environment involving sitting most of the time at a desk in front of a computer. The worker is subject to close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and viewing a computer screen to read and enter
- Travel Requirements – Less than 10% travel is required to perform the essential requirements for this role.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, performance standards, measurements, skills or requirements associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require other or different tasks to be performed when circumstances change.