Amicus.io is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented professional administrative assistant and office manager who will assist the Senior Leadership Team and support our overall administration and HR efforts. The Administrative Assistant will handle all administrative responsibilities and support some accounting and HR-related duties for the business. This role is also responsible for the day-to-day management of the office, including managing the facilities, equipment and supplies as well as managing the calendars for the executives in the office.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills, and will be able to multi-task and thrive in a startup environment. Amicus.io is a small, yet rapidly growing company that requires you to think on your feet and be willing to roll up your sleeves.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
- Provide a variety of administrative tasks to support the Chief of Staff, CEO and other SLT team members
- Assist VP of Finance and Operations with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, etc.
- Schedule meetings and conference calls
- Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements
- Manage and prepare expense reports
- On/off-board team members and managed resources
- Schedule interviews, prepare interview packets, assist recruitment of new hires
- Manage email distribution lists and team member information lists
- Coordinate building and floor badge access
- Plan and assist with events, large meetings and various projects
- Order supplies
- Distribute mail
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Administrative or Business support work experience
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience preferred
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills a must
- Must have strong communication skills both oral (i.e. telephone, telepresence meetings, etc.) and written (i.e. e-mail, presentations, etc.), including the ability to explain results at a level that resonates across many different audiences within a virtual environment
- Advanced Outlook/Google experience with calendar management experience across time zones
- Travel Reservations and Invoice processing experience
- Experience in multi-currency expense reporting process and systems
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to proactively look for potential conflicts or issues and resolve with little or no involvement from Executive
- Demonstrated history of ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts, partner across the organization, ensure effective time and organization management
- Competent at adapting to changing business needs, applying critical thinking, communicating effectively, focusing on clients, demonstrating initiative and influencing others
- Proven track record of proactively, and independently, organizing with an ability to anticipate next steps and possible issues while working to effectively resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have demonstrated trustworthiness and discretion. Our clients are financial institutions and demand the highest level of confidentiality.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Works in an office environment involving sitting most of the time at a desk in front of a computer. The worker is subject to close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and viewing a computer screen to read and enter data.
- Travel Requirements – Less than 5% travel is required to perform the essential requirements for this role.